A Daily Devotional to Help you Grow Your Faith, Inspire Your Life, and Discover God’s Love.
Do you want to know who Jesus is?
Do you feel like God isn’t with you through difficult times in life?
Do you want to know why Jesus cares about you?
Do you feel like you have a weak prayers?
Do you want pray more powerfully?
Do you feel like your faith is fragile?
This Prayer Devotional will help you:
– Get to know Jesus in the different ways he described himself
– Develop stronger prayer life
– Gain an in-depth understanding to your faith
– Walk you through an understanding of what the Bible says
– Give you guided prayers that you can use
– Follow a step-by-step action plan to praying more powerful prayers
– Discover the relentless love Jesus has for you
– Equip yourself with tangible examples that you can easily remember
Issues Addressed in this Prayer Book with Jesus:
– How to understand Jesus and his love for you
– How to walk through difficulty and keep your faith in God
– How to inspire yourself and others
– How to stop feeling like your prayers are not hitting the ceiling
– How to take your faith to a whole new level
My 30 Day Devotional on Jesus’ Names shows you how to deal with difficult situations like…
– Feeling like you have no direction or purpose
– Feeling unmotivated and unloved
– Overwhelming anxiety
– Feeling bogged down with life
– Lacking hope and peace
Special Section on Action Steps
How to pray peace, hope, inspiration and purpose into your life using the names of Jesus.
A step-by-step directed devotional for praying more powerful prayers by describing Jesus in brand new ways.
BONUS: Additional 7 Day Devotional on the Lords Prayer included!
BONUS: 15 Free Original Scripture Art to hang around the house for reminders and encouragement
A Personal Note From the Author:
This Prayer Devotional blends 10 years of ministry experience, preaching examples, and life lessons into one compact book.
I know the feeling of lacking direction and purpose and letting the burdens of life weigh you down. I have felt overwhelming anxiety but life circumstances and I have felt like I let my family down. Worse of all I know what it feels like to be far from God and far from Jesus’ love.
I always found it interesting that Jesus thought about himself in many different ways. I wanted to write a book that lead someone out of those life circumstances that I felt into the presence of God by concentrating on the different aspects of Jesus.
That is why I put together this prayer book. This devotional will help grow your faith in Jesus by growing your knowledge of Jesus. It will guide your prayers by focusing on the character of Jesus and give you peace and purpose though the pains of life.
In the end, your faith was written by Jesus and can only be strengthened by him. May you be blessed and encouraged by my book!