Do you want to help someone stop cutting?
Do you feel shocked and confused by what they are doing?
Do you not know or understand why they would every injure themselves?
Do you want to help but don’t know how?
Do you want to understand what self harm is?
Do you feel helpless, powerless, and like things are out of control?
Do you want to help teenagers find Jesus and become healed?
This Christian Guide on Self Harm will Help You:
– Approach Self-Harm from a Christian worldview
– Learn why someone cuts
– Gain an in-depth understanding to addiction
– Identify the early onsets for self-harming behavior
– Find out what your role is and how you can help
– Follow a step-by-step action plan to healing
– Have exactly what say if you are stuck
– Discover how God will use you in the lives of others
– Equip yourself with a short guide packed with to the point information
Issues Addressed in this Guide to Understanding Self Mutilation
– How to Help Someone Stop Cutting
– How to share your faith and How God can Heal them
– How to Respond to a teenager in a helpful way
– How to stop feeling like you have nothing to contribute
– How to deal get a teenager to trust you
My Christian Guide to Self Harm and Teen Cutting shows you how to deal with difficult situations like…
– A child who has been abused, abandoned, or neglected by his/her family
– Getting a teenager who is emotionally closed off to open up and share with you
– Discovering that a loved one who you never thought had self inflicted wounds
– Convincing someone who is cutting to stop
Special Section on Action Steps
How to turn an emotionally closed off relationship with a teenager into flourishing life changing open and honest relationship and learn how to step into your role for healing in their lives.
Special Section for Christians seeking training in counseling:
Easy to Follow Chart on Depression and a professional knowledge of it
A step-by-step program for six different milestones you want them to say to signify healing
BONUS: Testimonial Video of a personal friend of mine and her struggle with suicidal thoughts
A Personal Note From the Author:
This book blends 10 years of ministry experience and my journey into helping my students cope with their very difficult lives.
I know the emotions that someone might have when trying to help someone. I felt powerless and helpless. I felt like I had failed my students in some way by not knowing what to say or even what they were going through. I wanted to help, but didn’t know how and didn’t know where to start.
I looked online and all I saw was secular thought and therapeutic suggestions to healing. I didn’t see a single resource on a Biblical world view! I didn’t see any Christian instruction on how God speaks into self harm and cutting.
That is why I put together. It will help equip you to know what exactly they are going through, why they are cutting, and how you can help from a Christian perspective.
In the end, only true healing comes from Jesus Christ and now you can be equipped to play a healing role in someone’s life.