1. “I have opened my Heart as a living fountain of mercy.
Let all souls draw life from it. Let them approach this sea of mercy with great trust.
Sinners will attain justification, and the just will be confirmed in good.
Whoever places his trust in My mercy will be filled with My divine peace at the hour of death.” (1520)
2. “Make known to souls the great mercy that I have for them and to exhort them to trust in the bottomless depths of My mercy.” (1567)
3. “I received a deeper understanding of divine mercy. Only that soul who wants it will be damned, for God condemns no one.” (1452)
4. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted-it increases.
The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I myself take care of it.” (1273)
5. “And I understood that the greatest attribute of God is love and mercy. It unites the creature with the Creator. This immense love and abyss of mercy are made known in the Incarnation of the Word and in the Redemption [of humanity], and it is here that I saw this as the greatest of all God’s attributes.” (181)